Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Blog 7/7

I arrived Germanmy last night and stayed at my host Babara's  house. I have a furnished room all to myself and Babara also has a small garden next to the house. There are plenty of fruits and vegetables she planted.

The course started today. It's from 1:15pm to 5:45pm. We learned a lot more than I would expected as a beginner class. We finished greetings, alphabet, counting from 0 to 20, words for different countries and different jobs--our teacher call them "profession". I could tell from now that these four weeks would not be easy, but I am excited to learn more!

Goethe Institut also provide a culture program to help students learn more about German culture including fashion tour, museum tour, trip to concentration camp, Shakespeare's play and so on. Most activities and tours are free but some you do have to pay. I'm really interested in the trip to concentration camp. I'll probably sign up for that tomorrow.

And now I should go do my homework, it's due tomorrow after all~

No comments:

Post a Comment